SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR + COPYWRITER + PRODUCER + IDEA MACHINE
Accomplished and enthusiastic creative professional with a demonstrated track record of award-winning writing and creative direction for television, digital, and social media content. Consistent in meeting deadlines, adapting writing style to meet client needs, troubleshooting challenges, and building successful creative marketing solutions. Currently seeking opportunities to expand skills and contribute to company success.
Creative Collaboration + Ideation
Directing + Interviewing (remote + onsite)
Project + Budget Management
Graphic Design: Illustration
Strong Analytical Approach
Software + Platforms:
MS Office Suite
Adobe Creative Suite
Senior Copywriter + Creative Director
Self-employed, Montauk, NY January 2023 – Present
Successfully deliver on-message content by writing high-quality copy and ideation for multiple brands across television, streaming, digital, and social media platforms.
- Write and develop engaging copy for marketing and promotional material.
- Draft rich and effective commercial scripts and robust creative positioning and pitch documents.
- Brainstorm new approaches and concepts to improve content strategy.
- Keep consistent brand voice across all platforms and brands.
- Create content for newsletters, blogs, social media, and websites for diverse consumers and non-profits.
- Oversee post-production process remotely with ease and proficiency.
Associate Creative Director, Intern Manager
Warner Bros. Discovery+, New York, NY
August 2018 – December 2022
Effectively lead a team to create strategic marketing campaigns, trailers, promos, and any video production needs for scripted, unscripted, and live series on TBS, truTV, and HBO MAX.
- Supervised and trained a team of writers, editors, producers, and interns with a focus on creating strategic marketing content that spanned across all platforms.
- Inspired culture of excellence governing creative strategies, execution, and day-to-day production.
- Met creative project goals with skilled direction, support, and delegation for creative team members.
- Managed accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Led a Circle Mentoring Group of aspiring creatives; enhanced resumes, conducted writing and research workshops, and coached students on their career and personal development efforts.
- Directed and interviewed A-list talent (comedians, actors, directors, and writers) to promote television series, integrated marketing campaigns, and movies.
Senior Writer Producer, Intern Manager
truTV, New York, NY April 2014 – August 2018
Oversaw entire production process, from initial concept development through post-production editing and marketing.
- Maintained projects on track with effective scheduling and strong leadership skills.
- Wrote high-quality scripts and achieved creative vision through decisive choices on story development.
- Crafted marketing material and content in consistent tone and brand voice.
- Enhanced productions with incorporation of new trends in cinematography and dramatic approach.
- Hired and oversaw team of writers, editors, producers, and interns on productions.
Lifetime, New York, NY March 2012 – April 2014
Produced campaign content for various television and movie genres, while adhering to deadlines with expert project management and multitasking abilities.
- Wrote crisp and engaging copy for television and print marketing promotions.
- Managed creative projects throughout development and production, conferring with diverse team of writers, designers, and editors.
- Met creative project goals with skilled direction and maintained brand messaging and guidelines.
Production Assistant -> Junior Writer Producer, Intern Manager
VH1, New York, NY September 2005 – March 2012
Assisted and managed creative projects throughout development and production, conferring closely with marketing team, clients, editors, and senior staff to incorporate revisions and improve results.
- Wrote and produced marketing campaigns, directed live-action shoot productions, promoted live events, and developed integrated marketing content for television, products, and movies.
- Oversaw post-production processes, carefully checking and approving changes, with detail-oriented quality control.
- Managed the recruitment and supervision process for department interns and developed an Internship Training Program “bible” to oversee and facilitate the ongoing process.
CLIO: Audio/Visual (2014)
PROMAX: Clip Based Comedy (2017)
PROMAX: Ent. Promo Campaign (2017)
PROMAX: Clip Based Promo (2017)
PRO AWARDS: Best Multidiscipline Campaign (2016)
PRO AWARDS: Best Ent. Sponsorship + Best Multidiscipline Campaign (2015)
PROMAX: Live Event Campaign (2015)
EDUCATION | CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Advertising & Public Relations, Long Island University, 2005
Associate of Science, Web Design & Interactive Media, Art Institute of Pittsburgh, PA, 2012
“Thrive” Leadership Cohort, Promax: 2019-2020
Copy Cure, Marie Forleo + Laura Belgray: 2022
Certified Personal Trainer + Sports Nutrition Coach, NASM: 2022
Nutrition Science, Stanford University: 2022
Precision L1 Nutrition Coach, Precision: 2022
Certified Barre Instructor, ABT / Barre Eclipse: 2022
Certified Behavior Change Specialist, NASM/HMCC: 2022